Hanse's superior design, construction, performance and innovation culminate in the Hanse 575. Another perfectly balanced design from the Judel/Vroljik firm, with stunning deck and interior design from Hanse Design.
A 57-footer that is fast and easy to handle:
- All lines are led aft to twin helm positions, and run below the deck creating a safe, organized deck with nothing to trip on.
- The self tacking jib is integrated into the rig design, and is optimized for this yacht (as opposed to being offered as an option)
- Full battened main with car system and stack pack (lazy bag). Hoisting and taking down the main are made easy while maintaining full performance of full battens. In mast furling is also available.
Trend setting innovations abound on the Hanse 575:
- Flush deck hatches
- Drop down swim platform
- Line organizing boxes at each helm station
- Dinghy garage in the transom
- Ergonomic cockpit design
- Retractable bow and stern thrusters (no effect on the yacht's performance)
- Scenario lighting system with LED lamps throughout
- Smart, loft style layout with a perfect balance of light, space and storage.
Customize your 575:
- Multiple interior layouts
- Electronics options
- Upholstery, cabinetry, counter top and floor material options
- Propulsion options
- Electrical and plumbing upgrades
- Rig and sail options - performance upgrades
- Many, many more options to make your perfect yacht
Explore this page then contact JK3 Nautical Enterprises for more information. We are ready to answer your questions and help build your perfect yacht!